THE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
The Management Committee exclusively supervises the various organizations of the Crédit Populaire du Maroc. The president is elected from among the members of the Management Committee; his nomination is ratified by the Minster of Finance. It is composed of:
- 5 presidents of the Supervisory Boards of the Banques Populaires Régionales, elected by their peers to represent the members and to participate in defining the Group's orientations.
- 5 representatives of the Board of Directors of the Banque Centrale Populaire, appointed by the said Board.
- Define the Group's strategic orientations.
- Exercise administrative, technical and financial control of entities of the Crédit Populaire du Maroc (organization and management).
- Define and monitor the Group's common operating rules.
- Take all necessary measures to ensure the proper functioning of the CPM organizations and to safeguard their financial equilibrium.